Published on February 21st, 2013 |
by George Conte
My favorite diet and fitness motivational quotes
These are some of my favorite diet and fitness motivational quotes I use to energize, motivate and inspire myself and others. These are reminders to help you be the very best you can be. Positive thoughts that will guide you to your goals:
- Train like an athlete, eat like a nutritionist, sleep like a baby, win like a champion.
- Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. People can’t stop you. Only YOU can stop you.
- It does not matter how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get up.
- The reward is not so great without the struggle.
- You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.
- I don’t want to be Barbie. I want to be stronger than Ken.
- Willpower is a muscle the more you use it the stronger it gets
- It doesn’t get easier you just get better.
- You don’t get what you want, you get what you work for.
- A man is not finished when he is defeated, he is finished when he quits.
- Keep your goals closer than your temptations.
- Outer strength is often a reflection of something stronger inside.
- Discipline…doing what needs to be done, even when you don’t want to.
- Willpower is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
- Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
- The hardest thing about exercise is to start doing it. Once you are doing exercise regularly, the hardest thing is to stop it.
- There is a difference between knowing the path & walking the path.
- To be great does not mean you have to dominate others. It means you have to dominate your own potential.
- The hardest lift of all is lifting your butt of the couch.
- I’ve learned that life is tough, but I am tougher.
- The body achieves what the mind believes.
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.