Published on May 31st, 2013 | by George Conte0
World Class Multivitamin Supplement – Optimum Nutrition Opti Men
One of the most important changes in my life happened by adapting to a new healthy life style that transformed me and helped me lose 121+ pounds of fat! This happened by learning and applying what works in diet and exercise. In order to help everyone that is facing similar problems like I did, I will try to record and refer to everything that has worked for me so far.
One of those important changes was to actually supplement all my micronutrient needs with a quality multivitamin. In this review I would like to write about one of my all time favorite multivitamin supplements: Optimum Nutrition’s Opti Men.
I have written several articles about how important micronutrients are (vitamins and minerals) for our health. You can find some of those articles about Vitamin E here, about Vitamin C here and lycopene here.
Why do you need a Multivitamin Supplement?
You don’t need a multivitamin supplement if your nutrition is healthy and balanced as I love to preach all the time!
The problem is that it is very hard to create and follow a very strict nutritional plan that is balanced and full of all the important micronutrients you need. Worst part is that your body doesn’t care if you don’t feel good today to eat those –not so tasty- vegetables or if you forgot to eat your healthy carbohydrate combinations. Your body demands all the micronutrients that it needs in order to faction properly EVERY SINGLE DAY!
If you think that this is a theoretical concept and “who cares about vitamins and minerals”, think again! Malnutrition can lead to some serious diseases and health problems!
There are very specific scientific data that we have today after years of constant research that can show you exactly what amounts of micronutrients you need to consume daily in order to save yourself from medical issues. If you need a specific guide about what amounts you need to take daily check this guide about how to use Dietary Reference Intakes (DRI) and Recommended Daily Allowances (RDA) in your diet.
Optimum Nutrition Opti Men Benefits
- Great price for what it offers (more details about quantities contained below)
- Created by Optimum Nutrition, a trusted company that always produces top quality supplements.
- High quantities of each vitamin and mineral that you can actually control by taking less or more tabs based on your own needs.
- Thousands of people already using it besides me without any problems for many years.
- Easy on stomach.
- Really vivid dreams!
- Easy to swallow.
- Simple to Take.
- Tastes great unlike other supplements that have an absolute horrible taste.
- Increased sex drive since it also contains Korean Ginseng, Pygeum extract, powdered bark and oyster concentrate. All useful for increased libido and sperm count.
- Increased testosterone levels.
- Increased mental focus and energy.
- Feeling more energy every morning when you wake up.
- Perfect supplement for common or highly athletic people with more micronutrient needs.
- Immediately feel an improvement in your mood.
- Perfect for low carb or low calorie diets, where you cannot consume high amounts of vegetables and fruits for vitamins.
- The perfect solution for vitamin and mineral deficiency issues.
Optimum Nutrition Opti Men Supplement Facts
Each Optimum Nutrition’s Opti Men container includes 180 tablets. Each serving size (3 tablets) contains:
% DAILY VALUE
|Vitamin A||10000 IU 200%|
|Vitamin C (As Ascorbate Acid)||300 Mg 500%|
|Vitamin D (As Cholcalciferol)||300 IU 75%|
|Vitamin E (As D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||200 IU 665%|
|Vitamin K (As Phytonadione)||75 Mcg 90%|
|Thiamin (As Thiamin Hydrochloride)||75 Mg 5000%|
|Riboflavin||75 Mg 4410%|
|Niacin (And As Niacinamide)||75 Mg 375%|
|Folic Acid||600 Mg 150%|
|Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hcl)||50 Mg 2500%|
|Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin)||100 Mcg 1665%|
|Pantothenic Acid (As D-Calcium Pantothenate)||75 Mg 750%|
|Calcium (As Calcium Carbonate & Calcium Citrate)||200 Mg 20%|
|Iodine (As Kelp)||150 Mcg 100%|
|Magnesium (As Oxide)||100 Mg 25%|
|Zinc (As Citrate)||30 Mg 200%|
|Selenium (From Selenomethionine)||200 Mcg 285%|
|Copper (As Copper Gluconate)||2 Mg 100%|
|Manganese (As Gluconate)||5 Mg 250%|
|Chromium (As Gtf Chromium)||120 Mg 100%|
|Molybdenum (Amino Acid Chelate)||80 Mcg 110%|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25 Mg|
|PABA (PARA-AMINOBENZOIC ACID)||10 Mg|
|Choline (As Choline Bitartate)||10 Mg|
|Lycopene (From Lyc-O-Mato Natural Tomato)||500 Mcg|
|Alpha Carotene||140 Mcg|
You will see immediate benefits in your healthy and life especially if your nutrition is not already healthy by using Optimum Nutrition’s Opti Men Multivitamin.
Don’t forget to use the DRI and RDA guide to find your specific daily needs. Also always take your multivitamins along with your meals for maximum efficiency.
Image by efnnayr via flickr